What a wonderful foreshadowing of the Cross in Lev 14.
1. stick in NLT; cedar in NKJV > Heb is Cedar tree - Scripture says 'cursed is He that hangs on a tree' Jesus hung on the tree of Calvary bearing our curse
2. scarlet- crimson red= blood; what can wash away my sin? nothing but the blood of Jesus! for the Scripture says 'Without the shedding of blood there is no remission!'
3. hyssop - used to apply the blood over the door and on the sides when the death angel in Egypt he would pass over that home and spare t
he 1st born.
He was protected by the blood
4. sprinkled seven times = shows the completion and perfection of those cleansed by the blood!
Jesus sees our troubles and comes to us in the midst of them, walking over them displaying His command and control of all things. If we would see Him and understand His presence our troubles would cease to control us. But many times we are like the Disciples were - our hearts our hard and we will not see or accept the presence and power of God so our storms rage on and bring us terror and despair.
At My Cry Jesus :
1. Turns to Me
2. Hears me in a responsive way
3. Lifts me out of the pits of despair
4. Sets my feet on solid ground
5. Steadies my Walk
6. Gives me a song to sing and people that will listen as I sing
7. Gives me JOYS
8. YOU finish the list because there is more, so much more
The most unnatural thing is a silent Christian!!!!